28 years of experience on Web, software and CRM development consulting.
Contributed to the success of about 80 mandates, with teams of 5 to 250 people, in several industries including: finance (banking, investments, lending, insurance), healthcare, and aviation.
Specialized in enterprise application design by helping development project teams to achieve their vision and scope. Expert with Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform.
Areas of Expertise
- Enterprise Database-centric Custom Applications
- User Experience and Business Value Driven
- Functional Analysis and Prototyping
- Complete Application Lifecycle Management
- Web and software architecture, analysis and planning
- Database model and architecture
- Ergonomic design of graphical user interfaces
- Leader between the development (45 people) and business teams to facilitate the communication of the business needs for a financial planning system, with a focus on the vision and the user experience using prototypes.
- Augmented productivity and automation for processing customer complaints for 300 agents.
- Integrated and coached the Agile practice for a team of 25 developers.
- Automated compilation and deployment of Web and Dynamics CRM solutions for many organizations to ensure the quality of every release.
- Developed a solution to improve the efficiency of meeting rooms booking for more than 200,000 employees of 5 different Canadian, American and international companies.
- Reduced the complexity and processing time of the business process for financial planning for investors allowing the sale of investment funds.
- Implemented the first transactional web site of a new regional airline.
- Simplified monitoring and access to data by computerizing health records of workers and chemical analysis related to health at work.
- Replaced paper forms by software that allows agents to sell personal insurance, including financial planning for retirement and customer health assessment.
Montreal, QC — May 2007 to February 2023 (15 years 10 months) (permanent)
- Senior Consultant - Business Applications, Americas, September 2019 to February 2023
- Consultant - Business Applications, Americas, July 2016 to August 2019
- Consultant - Microsoft Consulting Services Canada, May 2007 to June 2016
TELUS National Application Solutions
Montreal, QC — June 1997 to June 2007 (9 years 11 months) (permanent)
- Consulting Manager, January 2005 to June 2007
- Software Architect, October 2000 to December 2005
- System Analyst, November 1998 to October 2000
- Analyst-programmer, June 1997 to October 1998
Montreal, QC — January 1995 to April 1997 (2 years 4 months) (permanent)
- Microsoft Certifications: Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server, MCSD, MCAD, MCT, MCP
- Diploma of Collegial Studies in Computer Sciences (DEC), Collège Édouard-Montpetit (graduate of Cégep du Vieux-Montréal) — 1996