- 27 years of experience on Web, software and CRM development consulting.
- Expert with Dynamics 365 CE and Power Platform.
- Specialized in enterprise application design by helping development project teams to achieve their vision and scope.
Microsoft, Montreal, QC — May 2007 to date (14+ years)
- Senior Consultant — Business Applications, Americas, September 2019 to date
- Consultant — Business Applications, Americas, July 2016 to August 2019
- Consultant — Microsoft Consulting Services Canada, May 2007 to June 2016
TELUS National Application Solutions, Montreal, QC — June 1997 to June 2007 (10 years)
- Consulting Manager, January 2005 to June 2007
- Software Architect, October 2000 to December 2005
- System Analyst, November 1998 to October 2000
- Analyst-programmer, June 1997 to October 1998
LGS Group, Montreal, QC — January 1995 to April 1997 (2 years)
- Microsoft Certifications: Dynamics 365, Dynamics CRM, Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server, MCSD, MCAD, MCT, MCP
- Diploma of Collegial Studies in Computer Sciences (DEC), Collège Édouard-Montpetit (graduate of Cégep du Vieux-Montréal) - 1996
- Contributed to the success of more than 75 mandates, including 15 between 1,000 and 8,200 days-person, with teams of 5 to 50+ people.
- Leader between the development (45 people) and business teams to facilitate the communication of the business needs for a financial planning system, with a focus on the vision and the user experience using prototypes.
- Augmented productivity and automation for processing customer complaints for 300 agents.
- Integrated and coached the Agile practice for a team of 25 developers.
- Automated compilation and deployment of Web and Dynamics CRM solutions for many organizations to ensure the quality of every release.
- Developed a solution to improve the efficiency of meeting rooms booking for more than 200,000 employees of 5 different Canadian, American and international companies.
- Reduced the complexity and processing time of the business process for financial planning for investors allowing the sale of investment funds.
- Implemented the first transactional web site of a new regional airline.
- Simplified monitoring and access to data by computerizing health records of workers and chemical analysis related to health at work.
- Replaced paper forms by software that allows agents to sell personal insurance, including financial planning for retirement and customer health assessment.